Good Girls like Bad Guys; Fact or Fiction?????

Happy weekend everyone. Hope you all had a fabulous week and stayed out of trouble, (seeing right through you and smiling).

Okay, since we have gotten the confessions out of the way, let us examine today`s mini discourse. I am quite certain most of us have come across this saying, at one time or another.'Good girls love bad guys'. How true is it though? I can already hear the varying arguments in my head; for and against.

   

In my opinion, it`s a bit in between fact and fiction; every girl likes a little of the 'bad boy' (please note, I use the term loosely). That little 'je ne sais quoi', a little unpredictability. The ability to completely surprise you sometimes and send the adrenaline rushing through your veins. Yes, we all want that sometimes.

However, all the time? A bad boy through and through who has no respect for your feelings whatsoever; who can stand you up at the drop of the hat, without a seemingly suitable explanation. I THINK NOT. In my opinion, there`s a reason Bungee jumpers don't jump everyday. Too much adrenaline (like too much of anything else) is bad for you.

This is just my 2 cents. Let me hear yours. Cheers and have a fabulous weekend!!!!

2 comments

It is a fact that good girls like bad boys for 2 simple reasons;

1 Most girls like spontaneous thing and a bad boy can be very spontaneous in doing things that should not be done.

2 All good girls believe they are the ones to change the bad boys from their mischievous ways but unfortunately that is not alway the case, and when they can't thing tend to end very badly.

Wow...

Interesting perspective...