Cleaning out my closet!!!!


Am sorry momma
I never meant to hurt you
I never meant to make you cry but tonight
Am cleaning out my closet.....
 Beautiful lyrics from one of my  all time rappers........ But in reality, I should be singing to you, dear space of mine on blogosphere. It has been too long; way too long. You should have seen the time I spent on clearing out the cobwebs from on here. And I have missed your 'never judging', 'always welcoming with wide open arms' presence.

                                  

All the same, I am now done clearing the closet of all its Pandora's secrets. Unto the business of this space. But you have to go the next post first

*Exits stage singing  "Guess who's back, back again. Eky's back, tell a friend"

1 comments:

Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. Cleaning Oxford